Are Stereotypes keeping women away from Science?
christmas eve what about christmas adam
happy christmas adam to all men’s rights activists
Please stop pestering us with things like this. This has nothing to do with men fighting for their rights. Eve is short for ‘evening’. Please don’t turn activism into a joke. Thanks.
Someone isn’t having a good christmas adam
Christmas Adam: December 23rd. Comes before Christmas Eve and is generally unsatisfying.
'Fess Up! Fandom Humiliation
- 1. What's the worst fanfic you've ever written/have thought about writing?
- 2. Admit to a kink you're ashamed you like.
- 3. Copy paste a line from the first smutty fanfic you wrote or fess up to a sexual fantasy you have about a character.
- 4. Have you ever read or written RPS/RPF?
- 5. Most shameful ship?
- 6. Ever been at the center of fandom drama?
- 7. What is your fandom guilty pleasure?
- 8. Share something you did in fandom that you're embarrassed about.
- 9. Describe the first time you read a smutty fanfic. What ship was it and what kinks were involved?
- 10. Any fandoms you'd hate to admit you were a part of?
- 11. Just how often do you think about your favorite characters getting down and dirty?
- 12. Someone found your delicious account/bookmarks/AO3 account or however you keep track of your favorite fics. What's the one fic you're going to be most humiliated about?
- 13. Ever been caught reading smut/writing smut/drawing smut/looking at smutty drawings?
- 14. What would your parent/guardian/family friend think if they saw your tumblr?
- 15. Oh shit you croaked without getting rid of the fandom stuff you saved to your computer. What's your next of kin or friend going to find when they turn on your computer?
Out of curiosity…reblog if you have a Bachelor’s Degree. Like if you have completed part of one/are enrolled in one now.
BA in Poetry and an MFA in Book Arts.
BA in English, MA in Professional Writing
BS in Bacteriology. PhD in Microbiology.
BS in Microbiology and Genetics, MS in Information Science, teaching degree in Elementary All Subjects, Middle School Science. 9 years of school. *headdesk*
Fic: Come Rain or Come Shine, Chapter 2
Fic: Come Rain or Come Shine
Authors: knittycat99 and nubianamy
Pairings: Kurt/Blaine, Kurt/Dave
Summary: Sometimes the journey is the destination.
Warnings: Discussions of suicide. Some poly content. This is a Klaine and Kurtofsky friendly story. No character-bashing here.
Postcards from Dave to Kurt are here.
That’s when you know something interesting is happening linguistically. When the new grammatical structures and phrases express something that conventional language simply cannot. Sure, this new grammar-bending, punctuation-erasing, verb-into-noun-turning, key-board-smashing linguistic convention doesn’t dominate the whole Internet. While it is mostly Tumblr that generates this language, let’s remember that there are only virtual borders on the Internet. Users of one social media platform are likely to be users of several and they take the language with them across Internet borders. So language generated on Tumblr is is now becoming Facebook and Twitter language and influencing language everywhere from Buzzfeed to Autostraddle. — Your Ability to Can Even: A Defense of Internet Linguistics (via brutereason)